• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hosting, or looking for a team to create something.

sebb89

Reaction score
Hello, I am currently looking for a team that will allow me and my team to shine again.

I was once a hoster of the project Scoria and Rizzoria, I had back then alot of good reviews but they seems to be gone now.

If I remeber this right I was on another website aswell, but they closed now, or moved to here?

I still I hope theres someone that remember me from back then.

Some information about my connection and about me.
  • 250MBits connection, can upgrade to 1GB if needed.
  • Here on this site, or [email protected]
  • Had a lot of experience before, but I guess alot things changed by now, but I am a quick learner and I did everything from working with the website, to scripting.
  • 27 years old, living in Sweden.
I do not know if this is legal but I will give it a shot anyway; I could be intrested in buying a complete server, or co-operate with a server that is already running today, two servers with diffrent stages could always be appreciated.

This was quite spontaneous thread to create, because I miss the game, please just give me a shout, I have much more to tell.

And I am sorry if im violating against any rules.

/Sebbelaser

Back