• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hosting Server <business>

zirokiller

Reaction score
Hey guys. If anyone need a hoster i am hosting any server here is my information:

Name:Cesar

Q:Why do you want to host people's Server?
A:Because maybe they are not allowed to leave thei rpc 24/7 ON.
Also, they don't want to full up their pc with craps.

Q:Have you host a server before?
A:Yes, I host server since 7.6.

I Work and go to college.
I am making this offers because i have 2 PC one is my main pc and the other PC I used to use it for host Server like Halo,battlefield and OT Servers.

Host PC Info

This PC has 2 harddrive 1 for webpage and one for OTserver.

Speedtest:

PC SYSTEM

untitled-3.jpg

The PC Also come With an Auto Restarter, so if server goes down it will come back up.

Offer:
I am hosting Server for

3 USD Each Week

The First day that your Ot Starts up thats the day u need to pay the bill of 3 USD to keep it Online.

You don't have to do down payment. First week is free.

If your Ot Qualify for this system and you want to know more about it, you can text me and i will give you my msg to talk more confortable.

It's a really good deal, if there is a problem and server is offline for more than 2 hours u get 1 week for free

FOR OTLAND STAFF:
If this offer is illegal or is unapropiate please let me know i will understand it.

i want to make something out of this pc, and maybe this is the right forum and page to try it. thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom