• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hosting Service

Chestnutz

Reaction score
Hello OtLand,
I currently have a dedicated server that is going to waste so I'm willing to offer up a hosting service.
The winning candidate will be someone who has a fully funtion server ready to go with website, and be ready to be online and actively run the server.

Server specs:
RAM 4GB
1 IP
Intel Core
http://beta.speedtest.net/result/5073618877
PM Me your skype and we can talk!

Cheers!

bump, still looking. would prefer something 9.3+ and custom but will consider all inquiries! just please no 8.6 real map ots.. ive had my fill on those from 2011 until now ready for something different.

Sounds like an easy way to steal someones work
That's the difference between servers you pay for and servers you get for free - calculate the risk factor.
Still, it may be a good option for somehow who is willing to trust @Chestnutz and doesn't have money or a serious project.

Sounds like an easy way to steal someones work
Yeah it would be. But, as I've been scammed too many times myself i vowed to be a good tibian to all my other brethren. xD and it wouldnt be completely free the idea would be to run a server to cover the cost of the host server and then the person running it would get 70% profit after we make the host bill.
I can understand why people are sceptical these days over posts like this but im not joe blow thief. Im a nice canadian who is trying to help someone who was in my shoes eyars ago, has a half decent server that they cant run because they cant afford the initial cost of a server.
also, the couple people i have talked to about there servers i try to get to know them first. after all i have to trust them on a host i pay for out of my pocket... there is risk on both sides.
But thats just my two cents, who am i anyways right?

bump still have a server wasting away haha, would love to find someone trust worthy to run an ot on it.. pm me your skype lets chat!

Back