• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hosting Service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xazive

You're delusional
Reaction score
Hello all OTlander's.

Before I'm buying a dedicated server I want to make sure that nobody is "selling" any hosting service, just like GHZ. But with Windows. So my question is... Is anybody selling any SERIOUS hosting service for windows. If someone is I would be very interested. I'm ready to pay in cash or (%) from donation shop.

That was all I had to say, thanks!:peace:

Why don't you want GHZ their linux hosting? It has an easy setup and they'll help you when needed (at least thats what they claim).

Why don't you want GHZ their linux hosting? It has an easy setup and they'll help you when needed (at least thats what they claim).

Well, Honestly, I dont know anything about Linux

Thats why they have their super easy package.
You just have to upload your site and server by ftp, you can manage (start/shutdown/restart) your server by a special webinterface (login protected)

Thats why they have their super easy package.
You just have to upload your site and server by ftp, you can manage (start/shutdown/restart) your server by a special webinterface (login protected)

Thanks for your help.

No problem, though I wouldn't take a hoster (99% steal your stuff and the rest still has access to all the stuff to make some minor changes.

I only trust real hosting company's that are only interessed in my money instead of my OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back