• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hotkeys vs Classic style

Use hotkeys or classic style?

• Use hotkeys

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Classic Style

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • I don't care

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Classic style but edit some details

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

poii

Reaction score
I'm making a rpg server, rates around 30x in rook, 20-7x in main. Its kinda fast exp, but i would like people to get high level but not so easy... Well anyway its not that easy since i make monsters hit 1.5 harder than usual.
Well the Main point is....
What would you like the most?
Put hotkeys, or no?, should i put classic mode?
if i do, what should i edit to make it balance the vocations

if you voted for "Classic style but edit some details" then tell what kind of details should i improve!

Are you going to use old version or new version without hotkeys? If you use new version then you definately need to do some vocation balance. Anyways I voted for classic but its not worth doing that unless you really work hard cuz it will probably be filled with botters. Maybe that doesnt affect as much on newer versions with hotkeys but 7.6 style its very effective.

keep voting and if anyone else know about an idea to stop botters, will be great

Back