• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

hotsteppers=cowards b****** and noobs

Yea they should'nt do that :(
It's not me :) U never see me in action like that ^^
But if u wana do something why dnt u fight with us ;>:)

Mam fajny nick.

cus when we do fight with you its never just with you, drugs always show up or another 1 of ur allied guilds,and to be honest theres not much you can do when ur a 300 mage getting ue spammed to death by 5 400+.

I'm so srry :( but think about maybe u get battle's with our friend ;> :)
As i know lot's of hots are loyal and we go and help friend :( Same as westbay did with orsis yesterday :( so dnt complain only about hot's

Also We love drag's are with us so they help us and we help them It's normal :)

Mam fajny nick.

i dont know anything about what happened yesterday as i was banned, but from what i have seen, Hots interfere alot more than westbay do. and anyway, the reason all this shit started was because WLD had 1 of our guild members trapped and we killed zereek to get him out. its not like we attacked you first...

Well as u said u killed him :-] you deserve what u wanted anyway msg me in game so we can talk about it :)

who are u ingame, bcuz when my team killed me the guy who was traped died too.

also u guys are afraid to die, when we are killing 1 of ur guild your WHOLE guild come, but in noob chars.

EDIT2: also ROFL talking about solo'ing ppl, i was just ALONE today when u guys ask for help to osiris so u guys eventually can kill, but lmao i ended soloing 6 ppl from ur and osiris guild.

Drop dead we dont use any noob chars i got only 1 char that im playing on the acc i dont even login on the others so dont talk shit.

About Orsis guild :
Well they sux in pvp :( Yesterday they were pk'ing arround thais so me an twenkyee decided to kill them We went to venore killed like 3 of them when they were like 10+ And runned safe ^^ LoL'ed u guy's had me in trap like few time's but just failed:S How can u let some1 to run away if u got him in trap nxt to venore boat :)
U guys killed tweknkee 1 min before he lost he's pz :D So u were lucky with it :p

About topic:
Why every1 is blaming hots for using bot's for beeing retard's and all that shit's. I just showed tompkinss yesterday that he use bot's is well:) Next time I'll get ss and make a tread like : Westaby is using bot's omg omg Atention please...
If We're that really sux in pvp why did we get 112 frag's than ;>
That war was ended by westbay not by hot's~ so for me it's look like westbay did'nt want to fight with us anymore :(

Mam fajny nick.

i didnt say anything about hotsteppers is using bot well i know you do but everybody does so...

when i think about hotsteppers, i think of a country burning with mothers running with their babies burning yelling "KURWA"... i dont know why...

07:46 Konoha [414]: estas hunted
07:46 Windcaller [418]: learn english
07:46 Konoha [414]: por desirme botter
07:46 Konoha [414]: me vale vergaa
07:46 Konoha [414]: estas hunted
07:46 Konoha [414]: Utani Gran Hur ""
07:46 Windcaller [418]: I DON'T UNDERSTAND U FUCKING RETARD

lol who invited him lol

Last edited:
Back