• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Houses :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopDawg

Reaction score
Hey GM's! :p

It's really hard to find a house these days, I don't think there's a single house that is not taken. I think you should do something about it!

1. You could create new houses.

2. You could empty a house of a player, and send his stuff to the depot, if he has been inactive for let's say a week.

Or you could do both, but something has to be done :D

Signed, TopDawg. :peace:

I am cleaning empty/inactive players houses time by time, today gona add patch which will include ~20 house fix in Venus. :)

Great! ^^

Please ban Seromontis, noobchar blocking in war.

Richux! Please ban Seromontis and Bomba Slayer ( Noobchar blockers )

And also Kevinek and Xardaszon, for trapping Blazey Blaze and making it impossible for him to get out of there ( Blocking )

/
TopDaaawg

Attachments

• 12-02-2009_01-44-54.jpg
    12-02-2009_01-44-54.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 21 · VirusTotal
Richux can you make some more guildhalls

Your Danz

Akar Family !

@noobchars blocking spawns

Ill try to add a noob aviod system soon, so noobs blocking way will not be a problem anymore :)

Okay sweet, and ban Xardaszon and Kevinek, they were also blockin :p

How's it going with the mapping? Could you please change back the tp map to the old one? Or maybe not the exactly same one, but a similar but with some changes :D!

// TopDaaaaaaaaaaaaaawg

Oh, and another thing! In Venus, when you click on a door, it doesnt even say that it's a flat :p. But u cant buy it, since it's busy.

And a house at Venus, right off the boat, north of the boat, when u click on the door, it says it's not taken, and costs 210000 or something, but u cant buy it cuz "it's busy" Please take care of this :D...
And as I've said earlier, please empty many of the houses in Enigma, the owners of the best houses closest to temple, are inactive and I've never seen them :p

AND MAKE NEW HOUSES :D <3

/TD

Yeeeah I'm spamming :D

Anyways, please add some more quests, those that we have now ain't really enough, that's what I think :D
Perhaps some custom quests with some random rewards :D?
Example could be MPA or SCA quest or something :p

i need new sca :(

/ TOPDAWG

LOL they were fighting against Blazey So they can trap HIM LOL....And We even don't know Seromontis he said he will Block for us. And he didn't listened us while we said to him Leave ; D
So Xardaszon and Kevinek will not banned cuz they didn't done anything wrong ; D But Blazey Should be banned for autohealing As I post Ss in Another tHREAD :d

closing thread, since lot of new houses were fixed and you guys are going off topic now, join offline chat instead of spamming here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back