• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How can I rename/make a new skill?

kokosal

Reaction score
Yo, I need help to make a new skill or just change the fishing name skill, and if we change the fishing skill how can we make it so you train with a another sword?
Please not say that it have sometings with source becouse I already know that, I just need a turtial or something that can help me with this.PEACE! :peace:

if you want to change 'fishing' in client, open your tibia.exe with notepad++, search for fishing, replace, save.(note that you should keep size of string, so if you want to change fishing for something which is longer than fishing, than it's not possible, if shorter - possible, but you should add some spaces, to keep length)

if you want to change fishing ingame, just find every string in sources, to replace "fishing" with your skill name. And the easiest way to make your 'new skill' advances, is to use 'doPlayerAddSkillTry(cid, skillid, n[, useMultiplier])' with a scripted weapon. Another way, you need to add new weapon type to sources, but I can't help with this part, too much to explain :)

Back