• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How Client 12 Network Protocol works?

manolete66

Reaction score
Hellow everybody, i'm searching some clues of how can i see network data between my client/server. At present i'm using the last otbr server version and wireshark as sniffer (with the tibia dissector) I figure that the process to exchange XTEA key is that the client 12 encrypts in the first packet with the RSA key this XTEA key and the server, in "ProtocolGame:: onRecvFirstMessage" function, decrypts this key and saves it in a array to later send XTEA encrypted packets to the client and use a "secure" communication.
The problem that i have (i'm a few noob in this otLand world) is how to decrypt with the RSA key in wireshark (maybe i will need make a code) this first packet to check the XTEA key generated for the client 12.

PD: All of this is in my mind but maybe im wrong in a lot of things then correct me :)

Back