• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua How Do I Change Map 8.40 to Map 8.54

kosan100

Experienced Tibian
Reaction score
Yea, in my servers folder its an Rme file. I need to use 8.40 client to use it.... but to play the server i have to use 8.54... How to i change it to 8.54?

Rep if you help me!++:thumbup:

When i do that its says: "Could not locate Tibia.dat and/or Tibia.spr, pls navigate to your Tibia 8.54 Installation folder." And then i locate it to the Tibia Folder and press "OK". But then its says it again....What should i do? I deleted 8.40 folder and i could play it with the 8.54 folder but its still 8.40

i already have 8.54....... i open the rme file and navigate to then 8.54.... THEN i press ctrl+p....and change it to 8.54 (It was 8.40) and then i have to navigate to 8.54 AGAIN... and when i do that i need to do it Again and again and again all the time it wont work!

Im not doing that o_O

THe wrong is maybe that it have changed to 8.54 somehow idk o_O

Check if you're going to the right folder, to the one you installed tibia and its components.
Probably you're going to a folder that doesnt have the tibia.dat and .spr of 8.54 and thats why its not working.

Back