• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do i create a GM in sql database. I have a character

coolashe

Reaction score
Hi. Im a old open tibia hoster... now my question is how do i create a gm in sql database by xampp? i tried to change group id didnt work. i dont remember so much because i hosted ots 10 years ago or more

Inside your account tab, you can access your accounts. Make sure to put "TYPE" to 5 for access. Then head over to your players tab and check for "ID" and put it for your GM, CM or god id. (4-5-6) usually

Btw how do i create a website... i want to use roxor server and i have no idea how to create a website for it would someone mind to help me? maybe use teamviewer or something

Btw how do i create a website... i want to use roxor server and i have no idea how to create a website for it would someone mind to help me? maybe use teamviewer or something
What TFS version are you using?
Gesior or Znote acc would be the best to use, really simple to install.

Are you using Linux or Windows?
If Linux:
Enter your www folder location, then HTML folder.
Grab your website.
Unzip it.
Enter your address.
Follow the steps

If Windows:

Thanks but now im getting a problem. How do i solve this?problem.png
Post automatically merged:

Help please

Last edited:
Thanks but now im getting a problem. How do i solve this?View attachment 63533

Help please
You are probably using an outdated version or too new version of Gesior..
Find out what TFS you're using, then download the right Gesior version or use Znote acc which automatically updates the TFS version to the one you're using

What TFS version are you using?
Gesior or Znote acc would be the best to use, really simple to install.

Are you using Linux or Windows?
If Linux:
Enter your www folder location, then HTML folder.
Grab your website.
Unzip it.
Enter your address.
Follow the steps

If Windows:
Dear Klonera,
I have followed your youtube tutorial step by step and downloaded the stuff from your links from the descreption but at 06:16ish at "STEP 2 - check database connection" im getting some errormassages:

Deprecated: Return type of Database::beginTransaction() should either be compatible with PDO::beginTransaction(): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\jonta\Desktop\OTServer\10.98\xampp\htdocs\classes\database.php on line 114

Deprecated
: Return type of Database::commit() should either be compatible with PDO::commit(): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\jonta\Desktop\OTServer\10.98\xampp\htdocs\classes\database.php on line 122

Deprecated
: Return type of Database::errorCode() should either be compatible with PDO::errorCode(): ?string, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\jonta\Desktop\OTServer\10.98\xampp\htdocs\classes\database.php on line 130

Deprecated
: Return type of Database::errorInfo() should either be compatible with PDO::errorInfo(): array, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\jonta\Desktop\OTServer\10.98\xampp\htdocs\classes\database.php on line 138

Deprecated
: Return type of Database::exec($statement) should either be compatible with PDO::exec(string $statement): int|false, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\jonta\Desktop\OTServer\10.98\xampp\htdocs\classes\database.php on line 146

Deprecated
: Return type of Database::getAttribute($attribute) should either be compatible with PDO::getAttribute(int $attribute): mixed, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\jonta\Desktop\OTServer\10.98\xampp\htdocs\classes\database.php on line 154

Deprecated
: Return type of Database::getAvailableDrivers() should either be compatible with PDO::getAvailableDrivers(): array, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\jonta\Desktop\OTServer\10.98\xampp\htdocs\classes\database.php on line 162

Deprecated
: Return type of Database::inTransaction() should either be compatible with PDO::inTransaction(): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\jonta\Desktop\OTServer\10.98\xampp\htdocs\classes\database.php on line 170

Deprecated
: Return type of Database::lastInsertId($name = null) should either be compatible with PDO::lastInsertId(?string $name = null): string|false, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\jonta\Desktop\OTServer\10.98\xampp\htdocs\classes\database.php on line 178

Deprecated
: Return type of Database::prepare($statement, $driver_options = []) should either be compatible with PDO::prepare(string $query, array $options = []): PDOStatement|false, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\jonta\Desktop\OTServer\10.98\xampp\htdocs\classes\database.php on line 186

Fatal error
: Declaration of Database::query($statement) must be compatible with PDO::query(string $query, ?int $fetchMode = null, mixed ...$fetchModeArgs): PDOStatement|false in C:\Users\jonta\Desktop\OTServer\10.98\xampp\htdocs\classes\database.php on line 194

Any good tips for me here? :)

Dear Klonera,
I have followed your youtube tutorial step by step and downloaded the stuff from your links from the descreption but at 06:16ish at "STEP 2 - check database connection" im getting some errormassages:

Deprecated: Return type of Database::beginTransaction() should either be compatible with PDO::beginTransaction(): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\jonta\Desktop\OTServer\10.98\xampp\htdocs\classes\database.php on line 114

Deprecated
: Return type of Database::commit() should either be compatible with PDO::commit(): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\jonta\Desktop\OTServer\10.98\xampp\htdocs\classes\database.php on line 122

Deprecated
: Return type of Database::errorCode() should either be compatible with PDO::errorCode(): ?string, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\jonta\Desktop\OTServer\10.98\xampp\htdocs\classes\database.php on line 130

Deprecated
: Return type of Database::errorInfo() should either be compatible with PDO::errorInfo(): array, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\jonta\Desktop\OTServer\10.98\xampp\htdocs\classes\database.php on line 138

Deprecated
: Return type of Database::exec($statement) should either be compatible with PDO::exec(string $statement): int|false, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\jonta\Desktop\OTServer\10.98\xampp\htdocs\classes\database.php on line 146

Deprecated
: Return type of Database::getAttribute($attribute) should either be compatible with PDO::getAttribute(int $attribute): mixed, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\jonta\Desktop\OTServer\10.98\xampp\htdocs\classes\database.php on line 154

Deprecated
: Return type of Database::getAvailableDrivers() should either be compatible with PDO::getAvailableDrivers(): array, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\jonta\Desktop\OTServer\10.98\xampp\htdocs\classes\database.php on line 162

Deprecated
: Return type of Database::inTransaction() should either be compatible with PDO::inTransaction(): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\jonta\Desktop\OTServer\10.98\xampp\htdocs\classes\database.php on line 170

Deprecated
: Return type of Database::lastInsertId($name = null) should either be compatible with PDO::lastInsertId(?string $name = null): string|false, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\jonta\Desktop\OTServer\10.98\xampp\htdocs\classes\database.php on line 178

Deprecated
: Return type of Database::prepare($statement, $driver_options = []) should either be compatible with PDO::prepare(string $query, array $options = []): PDOStatement|false, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\jonta\Desktop\OTServer\10.98\xampp\htdocs\classes\database.php on line 186

Fatal error
: Declaration of Database::query($statement) must be compatible with PDO::query(string $query, ?int $fetchMode = null, mixed ...$fetchModeArgs): PDOStatement|false in C:\Users\jonta\Desktop\OTServer\10.98\xampp\htdocs\classes\database.php on line 194

At localhost this appear:
"You must install AAC. Please visit:
http://localhost\/install.php"
When i follow the link its skipps the part to tell me my IP (in your y-tube tutorial it sayed "your IP is: "::1"
For me, it just skips that part and take me directly to "STEP start"

Last edited:
Dear Klonera,

Deprecated

Deprecated

Deprecated

Deprecated

Deprecated

Deprecated

Deprecated

Deprecated

Deprecated

Fatal error

At localhost this appear:
"You must install AAC. Please visit:
http://localhost\/install.php"
When i follow the link its skipps the part to tell me my IP (in your y-tube tutorial it sayed "your IP is: "::1"
For me, it just skips that part and take me directly to "STEP start"
i found the solution!
It linked me to the most updated XAMPP...
i downloaded the : XAMPP (https://sourceforge.net/projects/xampp/) - the 7.3.3 version and now it works!

Back