• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do I create a new group on SQL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeware

Reaction score
Hey guys,
well im trying to create a new group on my MYSQL database...already have gamemasters and players, want to add anothers, how can I do that?

Using phpmyadmin, go to your groups, click on explore(most left button).
Then click on insert 5th button from the left, fill in the fields and click on start.

The names of the buttons might be different in your phpmyadmin as i have a different language.

Agostino said:
Using phpmyadmin, go to your groups, click on explore(most left button).
Then click on insert 5th button from the left, fill in the fields and click on start.

The names of the buttons might be different in your phpmyadmin as i have a different language.

awwww... im not finding it.... =(
my phpmyadmin is on portuguese language ill try with english but im not finding that explore anyway... can you explain with more details please?

Anyway, the raw MySQL command would be:
INSERT INTO groups (id, name, flags, access, maxdepotitems, maxviplist) VALUES (3, "God", 134788128760, 5, 0, 0);

The flags gives you all privileges and no limitations.
Change it to whatever you want.

If you copy that into phpmyadmin you should be able to get a new group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back