• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved How Do I create Custom items in 8.6?

chyssler

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just got my first server, I have tried way back to have a server but didnt even do much at all. although, I still want to try it now.

However How do i actually make my own items?. I tried using the ItemEditor, and ObjectBuilder, but it doesnt seems to work out with 8.6?

I have not compiled the server, I just downloaded one from Alkurius.

And there is like no guides on how to either. would appreciate any help... remember 8.6 xD (Sprites doesnt have to be custom)

Maybe you dont use the editors in order, to create new ones you must add it first on Object Builder after open the Item Editor and use the option "Create missing items" then save the new items.otb to your server data/items and register it in items.xml with the new id, thats all bro!

Maybe you dont use the editors in order, to create new ones you must add it first on Object Builder after open the Item Editor and use the option "Create missing items" then save the new items.otb to your server data/items and register it in items.xml with the new id, thats all bro!
well i do, but im also getting this now
NMhkOSK.png

the server i download was 8.6 and my client is 8.6 so i dunno why this shows up.. and when i choose another exe. which is from another server, it wont show up the new sprite i made so yea.. dunno what to do then.

Last edited:
in other words. Im still having the same issue.
Post automatically merged:

i got it to work. with his own client. found it by searching xD

Last edited:
Back