• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do i get another ip :)

For the ips thing just go into that site (No-IP - Dynamic DNS, Static DNS for Your Dynamic IP) and make an account.

Then:

1. Click "Add Host".

2. Put the name you chose for your serv on Hostname. And in the list thats next to it select what you wish: no-ip.org, servegame.com, etc. (Everything below "No-IP Free Domains" is free as it suggests)

3. Host Type = Set it to DNS Host (A).

4. IP Address = Put your global IP there. Find it here:
    What Is My IP Address? - IP Address Lookup, Internet Speed Test, IP Info, plus more

5. Everything else leave it like it is, and just scroll down and click "Create Host" and wait a few mins for it to be made.

Thats pretty much it.
Cheers.

Thanks ! I just can't find the "add host" button :eek: xD

For the ips thing just go into that site (No-IP - Dynamic DNS, Static DNS for Your Dynamic IP) and make an account.

Then:

1. Click "Add Host".

2. Put the name you chose for your serv on Hostname. And in the list thats next to it select what you wish: no-ip.org, servegame.com, etc. (Everything below "No-IP Free Domains" is free as it suggests)

3. Host Type = Set it to DNS Host (A).

4. IP Address = Put your global IP there. Find it here:
    What Is My IP Address? - IP Address Lookup, Internet Speed Test, IP Info, plus more

5. Everything else leave it like it is, and just scroll down and click "Create Host" and wait a few mins for it to be made.

Thats pretty much it.
Cheers.

What shall the port be :S?

Back