• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do I get back my MYSQL password!?

Saj

Remember my name
Reaction score
Hey guys, I don't remember my password and now I can't enter my database is there anyway to get it back?

Alright, thanks I gotto a question tho, I'm using tfs and my GM was hacked twice,today and yesterday, Do you have any idea how they could hack me?
1. No keylogger

I don't get the password resetting, it says: UPDATE is not a internt command its externt command..

Alright, thanks I gotto a question tho, I'm using tfs and my GM was hacked twice,today and yesterday, Do you have any idea how they could hack me?
1. No keylogger

Vulnerable LuaSQL script? NEVER use the MySQL root user for an application, create another user for the server, with the root user they can control EVERYTHING on your server computer, not just the MySQL.

I don't get the password resetting, it says: UPDATE is not a internt command its externt command..

Did you run the mysqld with --skip-grant-tables option option in cmd, and then did you start MySQL in another cmd with -uroot option? I don't think you started MySQL in another cmd with -uroot option, "UPDATE is not an intern command ..." wouldn't happen if MySQL is running in the cmd.

Vulnerable LuaSQL script? how do I change that's password? and I don't know what mysqld with --skip-grant-tables is! that's my problem!:S

Back