• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do I replace my current shop system?

vingo

Reaction score
As the title says, I am abit confused about what to do, remove, add etc. could need some help please...

Im currently using gesiors 0.3.6 I think which is not working

What is not working? A certain npc? Buying/Selling items?
Maybe post an example + the script.

Well my latest shopsystem was not adding the points to the players and I was told to add another one that was working, so I downloaded a new buypoints, shopsystem etc

- - - Updated - - -

If you guys know anyone that can help me via skype, teamviewer or anything please tell me,
I am actually dying alittle bit inside when looking at everything
not to mention the numbers of times I accidently delete something when its going good and everything stops working...

- - - Updated - - -

I recommend you to add items and containers by this script: http://otland.net/f81/add-items-sms-shop-116887/
Script to add points etc. to shop on www is not available. I also recommend to not download from forum/use old script as it is bugged!

Thats what I got when i entered the link

- - - Updated - - -

------------------------------------------------------------------------
i've managed to somewhat include stians zaypay script but I do not get any buttons to click on...

zay.jpg

Back