• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do I set up a sqm to be decorative? And can you buy it in the shop?

Jpstafe

Reaction score
Hello Otland community, I would like to know how I can do to put SQMS Decoratives for my shop, in the decorative part, that one can buy it through the shop and that I can place it to the SQM in the house as decorative, the one I saw that you do it is the OT Durasqm decorative.png

Hello Otland community, I would like to know how I can do to put SQMS Decoratives for my shop, in the decorative part, that one can buy it through the shop and that I can place it to the SQM in the house as decorative, the one I saw that you do it is the OT DuraView attachment 81127
One way to do this is duplicate those objects (floors) and configure them as items, you can use any carpet as an example, allowing players to move and pick the object that you had cloned.

One way to do this is duplicate those objects (floors) and configure them as items, you can use any carpet as an example, allowing players to move and pick the object that you had cloned.
sqmmmm.png
when I load a sqm, I put it in movable and pickupable I save the changes in ItemEditor... then I go to tools Reload Items Attributes, the changes are not saved and dsp takes it not as an item but as a sqm :s, I don't know why the item editor does that.
ssssssssssssssss.png

View attachment 81128
when I load a sqm, I put it in movable and pickupable I save the changes in ItemEditor... then I go to tools Reload Items Attributes, the changes are not saved and dsp takes it not as an item but as a sqm :s, I don't know why the item editor does that.
View attachment 81129
that's because you're not setting the flags on object builder. Set the properties you want to have on item editor at object builder properties first

that's because you're not setting the flags on object builder. Set the properties you want to have on item editor at object builder properties first
You're right, I was overlooking the Object Builder, there I changed it and I was able to do it, thanks!
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.png

Back