• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient How do people edit their fonts

Tbol

Reaction score
Hey how do i create a font mostly want to edit current one, what im trying to do is add a black stroke around it because its all white and hard to see or atleast draw a shadow but once i do it the entire font in game because fucked up :D I guess otfont values has to change aswell even when one pixel changed and have no idea basically what to do or how to edit it.

This tool is used to create new font, so you may upload font file and create new font image + .otfont.
If you want to edit current font, you will need try to configure .otfont for your edited font (probably change space-width: old space-width - stroke width).

Example fonts what you can use in app:
Google Noto Fonts

Could you try reworking this font making it size 15, and with a black stroke of 0.2 should be good enough. Idk it doesnt allow me to download it

Attachments

Back