• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do you put your trousers on?

Hahh! Well atleast im not that happy when I wake up at morning that I jump in my trousers like that.

Its rather like... baah been watching animes unt'll 03.00, I wake op 06:30 and like bah im getting late for the buss... school... BAAAHH... and I fel asleep and the whole house shakes of my mother beeing pissd of yelling at me to get my fucking ass out of my bed and into school. Having small problems with beeing present at school :p

Ye that video is funny i liked the last jump it was great XD

Hahh! Well atleast im not that happy when I wake up at morning that I jump in my trousers like that.

Its rather like... baah been watching animes unt'll 03.00, I wake op 06:30 and like bah im getting late for the buss... school... BAAAHH... and I fel asleep and the whole house shakes of my mother beeing pissd of yelling at me to get my fucking ass out of my bed and into school. Having small problems with beeing present at school :p

bahhhhhhhhhhhh ye i have tht to but i have exams now so i pust be present:p

Heheh awsome movie, it look like something i would do with my friends if we where bored :p

I've tried doing that IRL with underpants, but just from the floor.
Didn't make it thought, but luckily; didn't fall either.
PS: My mouth didn't move at all, so I assume I didn't find it very funny.

Never seen that one before xd It was cool, especially that vault backwards in the pants xD

I've tried doing that IRL with underpants, but just from the floor.
Didn't make it thought, but luckily; didn't fall either.
PS: My mouth didn't move at all, so I assume I didn't find it very funny.

What do you find funny then?
I think your forum personality is funny! :w00t:

And this smily ---> :w00t: Crazy shit.

What do you find funny then?
I think your forum personality is funny! :w00t:

And this smily ---> :w00t: Crazy shit.

I agree to the second one, I find it somehow 'funny' as well.
I find it funny that I'm positive about you not having any idea about me being Norwegian, peekab00!
I don't find my forum personality as funny: to laugh at, but yes, it's supposedly dragging some humor along..

I'm mostly a deep, sarcastic, grotesque guy, but I also have this strong need to belong somewhere, which is why I admit my sarcasm and eventually other things~
I'm also not comfortable with hurting others if they gain nothing that balances it out, which I guess is an additional reason to why I'm putting my thoughts out at times, like now.

Examples of my humor: South Park, Eon (sub-comedy of the Norwegian comedy-magazine "Pondus", which you're probably familiar with).. I guess these two are the only one which makes me laugh, though I smile or become happy of alot else, like Family Guy, The Simpsons, Word-games, Pondus (orly?), Jon Lajoie, and more.

I'm not very good at summaries, now am I..?

They could do some serious money... I'm just saying.

Back