• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do you use laatido on remeres.

brendan2

Sensation black
Reaction score
I tryed it does not work. My map still error's and I cant use it on the .otb so what do I do?

Remere's Map Editor is large address aware by default, so there's no need to patch it with LaaTiDo.
Regardless of that, it will still crash; as long as it's a 32-bit application — running it on a 64-bit OS won't help.

You would have to compile RME as a 64-bit application, along with all dll's it's using. In other word, good luck, considering that it's closed-source now.

I had the same problem before and it worked again :S I don't no how i fixed but it worked. Cause i lost like 20 hours of mapping time and it went back before the point where i fixed it somehow ;S so it did it again.

Well when loading map I have task manager up it uses around 600kb memory before it errors at 86% normaly the maps only 32mb big.

Back