• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How does this computer look?

I have an HP Computer and I absolutely hate it, check is stats.

Whats wrong with it? My current one is HP, I haven't had any problems with it besides it not being fast enough for hosting and running stuff, etc.

I don't have the time to build a computer and go through all the shit, I just want to know if this is a good computer for paying 500$

It has x64 bit,
I'd suggest you to buy another computer with x86.

New HP Pavilion Slimline s3750t Desktop PC 2009 New Ver - eBay (item 130307702418 end time Jun-19-09 03:37:41 PDT)

I'm buying about the same thing from the official HP website, the price is 499.99, which just seems too cheap for what appears to be a good computer (but thats about all my budget is, so...)

Is there anything else I could be getting for cheaper? etc, opinions

Agrred build one your self is rlly cheaper!

and besides it works better for example
i got a core 2 duo with a processor of 3.0Ghz Plus 4 GB of ram and 250 GB of harddisk also i bought yesterday a video card... =) so try to make one your self!

Looks like crap :blink:

i Bought my computer 2 years ago and payed a bit more then that and mine is better..

Buy from a real computer company or build one yourself (Not that hard)

I've worked with a lot of HP computers and it's always something wrong...

@Aerox:
It should be 64-bit... when i computer have more then 3.2 gb RAM you need a 64 bit OS.

Last edited:
Looks like crap :blink:

i Bought my computer 2 years ago and payed a bit more then that and mine is better..

Buy from a real computer company or build one yourself (Not that hard)

I've worked with a lot of HP computers and it's always something wrong...

@Aerox:
It should be 64-bit... when i computer have more then 3.2 gb RAM you need a 64 bit OS.

Where can I start building one myself? Like is there a good website for it so I can order everything there?

newegg.com

everything you need ;)

You can build a bleeding edge PhenomII compy for about $700-800 (and it will last)

newegg.com

everything you need ;)

You can build a bleeding edge PhenomII compy for about $700-800 (and it will last)

I don't have very much, I'm using the money I got from donations on my server. I have about 500$ max to spend on it, are there any good pre-built ones there? I'm mainly looking at ram, and when I see 6GB for 399 that seems way to cheap to be a good computer. Is this one a piece of crap?

Newegg.com - Gateway DX4800-05e Pentium dual-core E5200(2.50GHz) 6GB DDR2 640GB NVIDIA GeForce 9200 Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit - Desktop PCs

If you could help me select one it would be great, I'm probably buying today

Whats wrong with it? My current one is HP, I haven't had any problems with it besides it not being fast enough for hosting and running stuff, etc.

I don't have the time to build a computer and go through all the shit, I just want to know if this is a good computer for paying 500$
Building a computer takes max. 3 hours from scratch to finished with everything even OS, drivers etc

Building a computer takes max. 3 hours from scratch to finished with everything even OS, drivers etc

o.o

I
don't
want
to
build
one

Understand? Thanks! Not trying to be rude or anything, I just don't want to go through with all of that, I'm trying to find the best computer for about 500$, if someone could help me pick one out thats all I'm asking, not people like you talking like a parrot. "BUILD ONE :w00t: BUILD ONE :w00t::w00t:"

I don't prefer Hp, maybe Mac or Vista....but hey, I feel a sort of offtopic here :p

ont,

I probably wouldn't buy it, do what they said above, build one.

I don't prefer Hp, maybe Mac or Vista....but hey, I feel a sort of offtopic here :p

ont,

I probably wouldn't buy it, do what they said above, build one.

Ignoring your post you didn't post anything.

OT... How good of a processor am I going to need for hosting an otserver? It doesn't have a high number of people online, and I'm not expecting high numbers like 200+, so I don't need a monster computer. When I'm done with the server in a couple years (plenty of time to upgrade it), it will just be used for home use, that being if I don't buy another one before that time.

So I'm just hoping someone can help me pick out the best deal on newegg... Stop saying "build one build one", its annoying...

o.o

I
don't
want
to
build
one

Understand? Thanks! Not trying to be rude or anything, I just don't want to go through with all of that, I'm trying to find the best computer for about 500$, if someone could help me pick one out thats all I'm asking, not people like you talking like a parrot. "BUILD ONE :w00t: BUILD ONE :w00t::w00t:"

man dont be so fucking lazy it doesnt take much time and you can save quite much money (Or do a better pc) build your own one and get something better

Back