• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how i can fix that bug

Olivia Erilkas

Reaction score
Allocation failed, server out of memory! Decrease size of your map or compile in a 64-bit mode.
78690800_746387542526145_6698765912096374784_n.png

Allocation failed, server out of memory! Decrease size of your map or compile in a 64-bit mode.
View attachment 40735

You've exceeded the amount of memory allocation a 32bit application can use.

Doesn't matter how much ram you have, 32 bit can only use 4Gb.

Do as it says and compile in 64bit and you won't have this problem.

You've exceeded the amount of memory allocation a 32bit application can use.

Doesn't matter how much ram you have, 32 bit can only use 4Gb.
It isn't actually true on windows because there are some restrictions that allows single application to use only 2GB of ram unless the application have special flag in header that allow it to use 4GB(3GB on 32bit systems):
Memory Limits for Windows and Windows Server Releases - Win32 apps (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/memory/memory-limits-for-windows-releases?redirectedfrom=MSDN)

About map size it doesn't matter because server have allocation problem at database manager not at loading map(author even claims that it worked on sqlite, people here can't even read anymore?), I assume that mysql table optimizations eat up your whole ram so check in config.lua if startupDatabaseOptimization is set to true and if it is set it to false, if you don't have this line in config.lua then add it on the end of file. However you should compile your server in 64bit mode(if it isn't already because this error is the same not matter what architecture) or use something more modern like 1.x.

exactly

MySQL and SQLite are not the same. Just because 1 works, doesn't guarantee the other will unfortunately.

You will need to make a decision.

You should definitely be compiling in and using 64bit tfs
someone buy this data for me but he didnot give me src :( so i cant recompiling it again

someone buy this data for me but he didnot give me src :( so i cant recompiling it again
It has several TFS sources, plus 3 different versions. Just take the source and compile. I recommend taking a newer one (TFS 1.3) and making the appropriate modifications. If you want to go from 0.4 take 3884 which is newer (BR Forum).

OTLand: TFS 0.4 3777 by Fir3Element
Download: TFS 0.4 Source 3777 x32
Download: TFS 0.4 Source 3777 x64
Github: TFS 0.4 3777
Github: TFS 1.3 Source
BR Forum: TFS 0.4 Compiled + source 3884 (CAST + WAR and FIX BUG)

Last edited:
It has several TFS sources, plus 3 different versions. Just take the source and compile. I recommend taking a newer one (TFS 1.3) and making the appropriate modifications. If you want to go from 0.4 take 3884 which is newer (BR Forum).

OTLand: TFS 0.4 3777 by Fir3Element
Download: TFS 0.4 Source 3777 x32
Download: TFS 0.4 Source 3777 x64
Github: TFS 0.4 3777
Github: TFS 1.3 Source
BR Forum: TFS 0.4 Compiled + source 3884 (CAST + WAR and FIX BUG)
these all normal tfs 0.4 my tfs is high exp similar evolera ots

Back