• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How many players are online at Shadowcores approximately?

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
As the title says: How many players are online at Shadowcores approximately?

Talaturen, but does that count botters as players? Im sorrying to saying this bro. I love this server very much. But there is to many botters around :( Can't even hunt without botters running around the whole spawn and attacking your monster :/

But thanks for the answer. I never expected you would answer xD

Talaturen, but does that count botters as players? Im sorrying to saying this bro. I love this server very much. But there is to many botters around :( Can't even hunting without botters running around the whole spawn and attacking your monster :/

But thanks for the answer. I never expected you would answer xD

They're (twifysoft team) very active on the forums.

There's plenty of spawns where theres not many peoples. If you go to a popular spot ofc there will be botters.
Just go somewhere else.................

They're (twifysoft team) very active on the forums.

There's plenty of spawns where theres not many peoples. If you go to a popular spot ofc there will be botters.
Just go somewhere else.................

Ive tried, honestly Real-Tibia spawns aren't big enough for being higher exprience rate.

Why would i cry about it? Its just a open-tibia server. I dont understand why people need to bot on high exprience servers? Also why the staff doesn't take any action against botters?

Why would i cry about it? Its just a open-tibia server. I dont understand why people need to bot on high exprience servers? Also why the staff doesn't take any action against botters?

Exactly, its a open-tibia server. So let the botter be and stfu.
People bot because they either dont have time to play because of real life stuff or they dont want to do the boring shit to be able to do the fun stuff which is battling.

And its quite hard to have a good real life, hunt, make cash and battle at the same time.
So bots is good to me, more bots, more wars in the end.

Using bot in war, you call that fair play? I dont see any skills from those players using bot or fun -.-

They get hitted instantly they using heal.

Fun fact for ya the people who usually complain about botters usually are botters theirselves and just are nerd raging because they cant bot in spawns that the botters they complain on are botting. Ironic eh????

I have never ever downloaded any kind of bots. I love to explore with my two bare hands and communicate with other people. But in shadowcores is not possible, its like you talking with a wall -.-

Whos to say a botter doesnt explore bare handed and communicate? I have a bot but that doesnt mean that i afk bot hunting or anything. Its not unusual for someone to have a bot and still RPG. Actually majority of the RPG guilds on here use bots. Maybe to not afk bot but for auto heal, auto haste, dash etc.

I see, but as it now. Shadowcores doesnt require skills on pvp. If your bot working then its good to go -.-

No disrespect but its not Shadowcores, its Tibia in general that requires no skill to do anything. Tibia skill requirements died when it updated from 7.6 client to the 7.72+ clients. I do agree tho, I started playing back in 2002 where it required skill to land a sd on a running target or to UH urself while running. This game is run by bots

(...) because they cant bot in spawns that the botters they complain on are botting. Ironic eh????

Rly bro, learn some english, coz I DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND what u wanted to say us. Word "the", you shouldn't use in plural. And your sentence is grammatical drama. I swear.

^ you still need some degree of skill now. Not as much as back then, but you still need to have good timing, good strategy. Ofc some people/guilds replace it with bot which i completely not understand. I understand pking with a bot though. The paradox of shadowcores is, you cannot pk on mc with 6 chars and combobot which is FUN because you go to jail. Whereas you can use a combobot in warmode with your guild which is GAY and you dont get punished for that.

Rly bro, learn some english, coz I DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND what u wanted to say us. Word "the", you shouldn't use in plural. And your sentence is grammatical drama. I swear.

wtf are you talking about? his english made more sense than yours did.

Using bot in war, you call that fair play? I dont see any skills from those players using bot or fun -.-

They get hitted instantly they using heal.

Where do you see me mentioning bots IN WAR?
YOU FUCKING MORON IM TALKING ABOUT EXPING HOLY FUCKING CHRIST!!

I didn't quote your statement moron. I started new statement. So gtfo you p12

I know english moron. I am an American. Just because I dont use proper english on a forum thread (which i am using from my phone) doesnt mean shit. If u had any brain at all u would have picked up i was being a smart ass. What i was meaning by that smart ass comment that i made was botters that afk in spawns being complained on by botters who want to bot in that spawn being ironic.

Back