• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How many players can hold these Servers?

Shanksera

Reaction score
The map is 63mb SQL

Express 4

Server: Dell PE R200 / HP DL120
Remote Power Management: Remote Power Management
Software RAID: No RAID
RAM: 2GB DDR2
Uplink Port: 1 x 100Mbps Full-DuplexIP: 2
CPU: 1x Intel Dual-Core E2160
Harddisk: 2 x 250GB SATA II
Volume Connectivity: 2000GB data traffic

Express 5

Server: Dell PE R200 / HP DL120
Remote Power Management: Remote Power Management
Software RAID: No RAID
RAM: 2GB DDR2
Uplink Port: 1 x 100Mbps Full-Duplex
IP: 2
CPU: 1x Intel Quad Core Xeon X3210 / 8MB
Harddisk: 2 x 250GB SATA II
Volume Connectivity: 2000GB data traffic

You got enough RAM for your server + map.
After that description, you got Internet that can handle enough.
Your bandwidth is fine and same on both.

The only difference between those servers are dual core and quad core?

If you upgraded to etc 3 or 4GB RAM and wanted to run 2 OTS, then I would recommend to go for the quad core version, but with 1 OT, it shouldn't be any problems with dual core. So just go for that.

Quad core is better than dual core, but is it really necessary? :p If its for same price, go for quad, if quad is more expensive then its waste of money.

Here you see how my quad core works on 150 players:

1206-quad-core-150-players.png

The processor isn't very required wen it comes to OT, as long as you got enough RAM there isn't a problem.

Last edited:
Ok, so if what will be better:
Buy Volume Connectivity: 4000GB data traffic for the dual core

or stay with Quad Core?

Ditch the quad core and go for dual core.

better volume connectivity should only be neccesary to upgrade if you get very many players online.

leaseweb sucks. serverloft – Welcome to serverloft – Dedicated Servers, perfect server L.. check specs, much better than this crap.. 5 gig data traffic and sick cheap to upgrade, 24/7 live chat (awesome service), 4 gig ram.. choose windows package for 20 dollar/month. also free setup in january so you will save 120 dollars. also contract 1 month instead of shitty 3 month on lease

located in Germany

Their dedicated server got bad opinion ...

Last edited:
If you get some contacts at Leaseweb it's no problem to order it for 1 month. You gotta pay 15% extra tho.

located in Germany

Their dedicated server got bad opinion ...

speak so people can understand you lol. bad opinion? germany? european players ping will be exellent. you can also choose usa if ur from usa, but ur english sounds like you're from russia or africa or something so i bet not

lol. how can you say that he sounds like a russian or african, you dont even know hes maby from poland.. and dont say where people are from, and your english is also bad...

speak so people can understand you lol. bad opinion? germany? european players ping will be exellent. you can also choose usa if ur from usa, but ur english sounds like you're from russia or africa or something so i bet not

Sry, i dont want get this shit and dont make more stupid posts in this thread.

Back