• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How many players can i handle?

Nofus

Reaction score
Hey guys, i got a RL Map and im gonna start hosting it on my dads job place in a very good computer.

Computer specs:
Processor: Intel Core i7 Extreme 980 OC'ed 4.4 Ghz 6 Cores.
GPU: PALIT Geforce GTX 480 <- Watercooler 25 Celsius. Very hot card :S
RAM: 16GB

internet:
Updated Above :D We got our upload speed boosted.

The internet speed is very different in the time of the day. I did test on bredbandskollen.se and i got this. some other time i did on speedtest.net

this is from bredbandskollen OLD

Last edited:
Yeah all europe. But my server is not very good :( Bad script. xDD

1578.jpg

over 2000 players

That speed test cannot be real unless you have your own fiber optic line. Or you would be paying A LOT every month for internet.

That speed test cannot be real unless you have your own fiber optic line. Or you would be paying A LOT every month for internet.
lol its not mine. if you read what i've said my dad works on a company, its called stream global services and they have servers there , alot of servers so they got rly high internet speed. I got to know of the place when my dad offered me a summer job there, i got to play on their super PC n stuff. rly cool so i thought about hosting a server there since that pc is online 24/7 and nobody uses it lol.

nofus, i live in malmo too, but my speed is 7mbits.. :S ur is 100x more :O u can host 8000-9000 players

Back