• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How many players can it handle?

Nofus

Reaction score
Hey guys, i got a RL Map and im gonna start hosting it on my dads job place in a very good computer.

Computer specs:
Processor: Intel Core i7 Extreme 980 OC'ed 4.4 Ghz 6 Cores.
GPU: PALIT Geforce GTX 480 <- Watercooler 25 Celsius. Very hot card :S
RAM: 16GB

internet:
Updated Above :D We got our upload speed boosted.

The internet speed is very different in the time of the day. I did test on bredbandskollen.se and i got this. some other time i did on speedtest.net

this is from bredbandskollen OLD

Last edited:
Over 1000 + you don't need graphic card, just disconnect it after running ot so u will safe some temperature inside. Better upload would be nice anyways. Idk what about win7 stability, but i hope it'll be good cuz machine seems fucking good.

they said that they have ordered uploads or something and they will have it tonight or tomorrow. i will upload another pic and see upload speed then you guys can decide how many i can handle. And yeah i will probably change the GPU to a worse one and watercool the CPU instead. More overclocking :D

lol so i can rly host and handle so many people? o_O Without ANY lagg? :S

lol so i can rly host and handle so many people? o_O Without ANY lagg? :S

Yae dude, this machine is very, very good. And as someone said already, depends on map size. But yeah, u can handle many, many players without ANY lag. Maybe save time will be quite long cuz of amount of players, depends on MySQL configuration and house storage.

268.98*1024
275 435.52
275 435.52/16
17 214.72
--------------------
You can handel 17 215 players witout lag

How much can a tibia server handle maximum? MAX People on a tibia server?

Back