• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How many players will it hold?

How many players?

• I don't know

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • 100~

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • 80~

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • 70-

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

Enxorix

Reaction score
I'm just wondering..
How many players would my connection hold?

sometimes i get 2.6 Upload..
it's pending between 2.4-2.6 different days.. :>

You cant know, you need to know his PC specs.
I got 1.80 ghz with 2 gb ram, 5 mb upload speed and I can hold 80 without lagg, but not much more.
PC specs..
2.5 Dual Core.
3 GB RAM
7200 RPM hard drive.

Last edited:
2420 / 8 = 302

Your upstream can hold 302 players without lag, in this case you'd have to take a look at your pc to see if this one can hold them too.

2420 / 8 = 302

Your upstream can hold 302 players without lag, in this case you'd have to take a look at your pc to see if this one can hold them too.

@Rhumor
That's not possible. I've got 260 kbs and I hold about 30 players. If you can't hold more than 80 without lag with 5 mbs of upstream it must be your computer's fault.

Probably around 80~~ depends on the map also.

LOL! I can hold 80 with 0.08mbs/s :D got to admit that it laggs a bit but still everyone can play.

With your connection you can hold up to 200 players easy! Belive me!

Your upstream is fine, but not that good. I think it should hold up to 70 players without lag.

LOL! I can hold 80 with 0.08mbs/s :D got to admit that it laggs a bit but still everyone can play.

With your connection you can hold up to 200 players easy! Belive me!

And how the f#ck is that possible? :S

Your upstream is fine, but not that good. I think it should hold up to 70 players without lag.

i think persnaly that it can hold 100+..
because my friend had like 0.90 upload..
and he could hold 60.. :)

Back