• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How many players?

How many players?

• 50+

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • 100+

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • 200+

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • 400+

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NilssoN042

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello, I have started a project with an real-map server. And i want to rent a dedicated server.

---------------------
Dedicated server:

4Gb ram
Core2 Duo 3.0GHz
100Mbps port
Bandwith: 1500GB Included <--- I dont know what this is XD

---------------------

How many players you think it can handle?

75Mb Map, SQL server + Homepage.

How many players?:confused:

You can run a very big server with those specs, 400+

1500 GB of bandwidth is enough to handle that too

You got a good internet connected, but you are not allowed to use so much of it, so if you download/upload more than the bandwith, you will loose internet to the server until next month.

Hello, I have started a project with an real-map server. And i want to rent a dedicated server.

---------------------
Dedicated server:

4Gb ram
Core2 Duo 3.0GHz
100Mbps port
Bandwith: 1500GB Included <--- I dont know what this is XD

---------------------

How many players you think it can handle?

75Mb Map, SQL server + Homepage.

How many players?:confused:

May I know how much it costs and can u give me the link? (because I'm also looking for an dedicated)

If "1gb Download/upload With Unlimited Bandwith", I think 200-400 if your server distro will allow do this,becouse it's really good computer

i fink the fun part it too host it urself now i know that not everyone can exampel bad internet and stuff like that but u learn alot by hosting it urself /BaZZe

I run a server with similar specs... 300+- nps (down to 100 on non-peak times). 1500 GIG bandwidth is ALOT, I think I wouldn't use over 100gig/m.

Back