• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How many players??

Murof

Reaction score
I need to know how many players I'll be able to host before I launch, please help

specs:

PROC: AMD Dual Core
RAM: 4gb
SIZE: 500GB
SYS: 32 bit vista
Map: 90MB
Speed: 80mbps

Please give me an estimate ++Rep

@up
you know that you have to include the RAM usage too.
his network may hold up to 5120 players, but will his server be able to do it? :p
90mB map (quite big, and MANY quests / action functions).

But to answer the question, if you have your peak set to 1000 players, then you should be fine from lag. (But this isn't something I can promise)

@Djivar
No server will handle 5000 players, you're also forgetting the web server and amount of bandwidth he probably has (most dedicated servers don't give unlimited bandwidth without a catch).

You'll hold a lot more then you'll be able to get, don't worry about it. You should get rid of windows vista though as it uses a lot of unnecessary memory.

@Djivar
No server will handle 5000 players, you're also forgetting the web server and amount of bandwidth he probably has (most dedicated servers don't give unlimited bandwidth without a catch).

You'll hold a lot more then you'll be able to get, don't worry about it. You should get rid of windows vista though as it uses a lot of unnecessary memory.

Well if he uses his internet to just host a tibia server i will be able to host around 4 500 players on his internet. and thats what they are asking for and i know that no one will ever have abowe 2k players in one ot server

Back