• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How much?;o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onizuka

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity how much would someone sell a real-map ready to host? ^^

No bugs in console, no duplicates, most quests working? and such?;x

Why not just download one ;o?
In some cases they are complete and there are no duplicates and such.

but sure if u wanna buy one do that ^^

Can be downloaded for free.
Wouldn't that figure out why there's 100000+ real map servers?

Anyone interested in fixing some bugs, quests scripts for some $$? ^^

well? you using the thread asking for how much is a real-tibia server, and now you want a guy to help you.. WOW.. close this shit please

well? you using the thread asking for how much is a real-tibia server, and now you want a guy to help you.. WOW.. close this shit please

you deserve the "you sir are an idiot" picture, is the same purpose yet, a damn rl map without bugs.

Damn dude, what is your problem?

I've stated that i would pay someone for helping me with few bugs in scripts that i cannot fix my self.

//Anco

you deserve the "you sir are an idiot" picture, is the same purpose yet, a damn rl map without bugs.

Ohhh SHIT!
was it my problem that you wont open otland.net - download section?
and search a bit? EVEN NOT A BIT - you'll find 'em on the first page, if not the first post.

Check the real-map, if you get me one bug on it, come back here and pWn me again.

Ohhh SHIT!
was it my problem that you wont open otland.net - download section?
and search a bit? EVEN NOT A BIT - you'll find 'em on the first page, if not the first post.

Check the real-map, if you get me one bug on it, come back here and pWn me again.

i have already tested those rl maps, all of them have console errors and an unfinished map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back