• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How should a rl map server be?

Roshyy

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I was wondering on a few stuff regarding opening a rl map tibia server.
What do people prefer when it comes to a rl map tibia server? The pvp? Games? Botting and gambling? Quests?
So many unanswered question and atm I'm making a rl map tibia server so think of this discussion as a way to make something appealing to everyone.
First of all should quests have like their full access? or do u remove just the boring part and let it end at the final boss? Should the final boss have his mechanics or an easy kill.
What games should be added for a rl map server for entertainment, awaiting all ur opinions feel free to throw any info that can help out

Global map players prefer a more serious server, with a low exp rate, starting at 50x at the initial level and 1x at the level 150 ~ 200.

Attack speed set at 2 seconds per class.

No infinite items, just Paladin ammunition.

A successful global map server is one that makes new areas for hunting and missions, since the global map is quite sickening.

An example of a server with a global map that is successful is Kaldrox, it has an average of 3K players.

1x at the level 150 ~ 200.
imagine playing 1x rate at an OT that won't last forever rather than playing RL tibia with less to none bugs and complete content...

@topic
idk, not a big fan of rl map myself, I prefer custom ots/maps otherwise I'd rather play rl tibia (yes cip soft sux sometimes, but at least my character will be there whenever I want to play again)

Global map players prefer a more serious server, with a low exp rate, starting at 50x at the initial level and 1x at the level 150 ~ 200.

Attack speed set at 2 seconds per class.

No infinite items, just Paladin ammunition.

A successful global map server is one that makes new areas for hunting and missions, since the global map is quite sickening.

An example of a server with a global map that is successful is Kaldrox, it has an average of 3K players.
We're considering making it serious and hard as not just botting will determine how tough you can be while also adding new features that give bonuses and encourage the players to do all the quests, explore the map,etc. Thanks for ur opinion it'll be put into consideration ofc

RL tibia with less to none bugs and complete content...

No server will last forever, this is more than obvious. And there is no harm in a server with "1x" experience in the highest levels.

Even if a server is old and outdated, there are many people who exchange the "luxury" of Cip for that. The fun is not the same.

You only visited the topic looking for sausage, your comment did not help at all.

Back