• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to add mounts to regular 8.6 client

Yaboihunna

Reaction score
Hello otland community today i have been wondering how to replace a outfit sprite with a sprite of a outfit on a mount like mythus rat did on marlboro war its just a client edit here is a video for reference
Remember its not otclient just edited regular 8.6 sprites

Thank you in advance!

if you use normal 8.6 you would need a dll is super expensive not worth, use otc instead
He didn't do that in the video obviously haha.
Well @Yaboihunna those mounts of the video are just a default "Outfit" sprite...

¿How?

Just replace a default sprite like "Mage" with a sprite with "Mage + Mount" in the ObjectBuilder.

Something like this -->
1704527337258.png

Otherwise, for a server with customizable mount with options and buttons, you need to do what @johnsamir said. But I wouldn't recommend it much since the rate of people who connect is lower.​

There's a workaround for the mount system without needing to use DLLs. You can use both the standard client and the OTClient without any alterations in the source. If it's TFS 0.4, it's doable. For instance, the mount system offers around 100 options where characters either mount or sit on top of the outfits. Just use a command to mount, and you can change the clothing colors as usual. There's a link available for download to try it out, but it's compatible only with TFS 0.4 8.6. If it's TFS 1.5 8.6 from Nekiro, for now, it's exclusively for OTClient. If you're willing to pay for a mount system for the standard client, I know three people who sell a DLL for that purpose.

using tfs 0.4 8.6 with standard client!

Check out my GIFs utilizing the makeshift mount system, a more practical approach, using commands to mount :).
See how the sprites turned out for each different outfit!
Did you see the gifs? If you're interested, I can send you the link to a server for you to get the system and implement it into your server. It also includes sprites.

Last edited:
There's a workaround for the mount system without needing to use DLLs. You can use both the standard client and the OTClient without any alterations in the source. If it's TFS 0.4, it's doable. For instance, the mount system offers around 100 options where characters either mount or sit on top of the outfits. Just use a command to mount, and you can change the clothing colors as usual. There's a link available for download to try it out, but it's compatible only with TFS 0.4 8.6. If it's TFS 1.5 8.6 from Nekiro, for now, it's exclusively for OTClient. If you're willing to pay for a mount system for the standard client, I know three people who sell a DLL for that purpose.

Check out my GIFs utilizing the makeshift mount system, a more practical approach, using commands to mount :).
Did you see the gifs? If you're interested, I can send you the link to a server for you to get the system and implement it into your server. It also includes sprites.

so per outfit 150 new outfits because of mount
not worth it

Hello otland community today i have been wondering how to replace a outfit sprite with a sprite of a outfit on a mount like mythus rat did on marlboro war its just a client edit here is a video for reference
Remember its not otclient just edited regular 8.6 sprites

Thank you in advance!

to answer your question
You open marlboro war files with object builder then you replace simply any outfit u got on marlboro with the mount sprite on
somewhere on otland you can find them

Literally the unique thing what he wanted was to know how to put a sprite like in the mythus video (where he just replaced it and that's it)... This is how you can play on any server with your own sprites. No systems, no injectors...

@Mateus Robeerto and you want to burn his head with systems, scripts, dlls, otc, etc... xD

i just need to figure out how to replace the outfit sprite with the outfit on a mount is what im saying xD
Post automatically merged:

using tfs 0.4 8.6 with standard client!

Yes this is what I need just the sprites :D

Last edited:
Back