• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to: Cave entrance

Rik123

Into the abyss
Reaction score
Hey OTLand,

I just saw a post of someone asking how to make a cave entrance that works, so I'll another tutorial for you.

Result:
result1.png

Step one:

First, you need a spot to place the entrance, of course. See the image below.
step1.png

Step two:
Now, pick one of the cave entrances. The IDs are 8202-8213. After that, remove the mountain wall and place a tile called 'stairs' on the spot where you want the entrance (ID 459).
step2.png

Step three:
Now place a walkable mountain tile (ID: 8260) on the yellow tile, and last but not least, the cave entrance step3.png

It's now walkable and functioning as it should be.

Last edited:
Wow! Amazing! Didn't knew this, I guess I will give it a shot soon :D Awesome tutorial buddy, thanks, once again!

I like to put teleports behind them when i dont have space on lower level lol

you don't need to put a teleport, you can put a movement script there to teleport you lulz

Code:
local TP = {x = 1111, y = 2222, z = 3}

function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromPosition)

local player = Player(cid)
    if player then
            player:teleportTo(TP, false) 

if not player then
            return false
        end

end

return true
end

Or you can use that lol (Assuming you are using 1.0) also @Rik123 with the teleporter you go down then teleported, and you get the "effect" instead of just poping there ;P

Last edited:
Back