• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to change "Brightness in screen" !VISTA!

Enxorix

Reaction score
My brother got an Windows Vista laptop.. the problem is the screen is very bright and it's anoyying the colours isn't that sharp that they should be and so on.. how to lower it.. i ahve checked around very much in the "Controll Panell" <I don't know if it spells so in english.. (Swedish language on PC) and can't find anything even in "Screen settings" -.-

Please som Vista pro.. Step forward

Ofcourse i will Add Reputation to the helper!

Try right click and choose properties i think its easier to find there.. Or if you have some graphic card that has a icon in the tray bar maybe you can change some settings there..

In sdtation PC it's only to push the buttons on the screen.. :/ but i'll test it

On the right down side of the screen, click on the battery icon and you will see 3 modes. Try another one from there, im sure that when you buy a laptop it settings are on the highest brightness.

Back