• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to change color of tables | Tibia Layout

hamera

Reaction score
Hi everyone, at the beginning I searched all the layout files, one by one I changed the color to the one I want but still no effect. So I come to otland asking how to do it because I gave up.

Please reply to this post, thank youotland.png

Solution
It is very likely that this background color will be defined in the global configuration file. Go to your site's characters.html file, and confirm which background is being assigned that line. Likely to vary between 2 variables, you should access your server's global config.php, you should find something like:
$ config ['darkborder'] = "# 9ac6e2";
$ config ['lightborder'] = "# bddcf0";
$ config ['vdarkborder'] = "# 475468";

Just change these colors or in the characters.html file you will change the background to a color you want, so instead of assigning 1 color that is defined in 1 global variable you will assign 1 exclusive color to this page.
@hamera right click near the position you want to edit and then click on inspect element, you'll be brought to the right place and see which css class you need to edit. This way you can find most of editing positions.

Probably going to be in your CSS files, like you've done.

Many hosting sites will cache CCS files though, so you might just need to wait a bit longer.

Try a force refresh (Press CTRL + F5) and see if that helps.

It is very likely that this background color will be defined in the global configuration file. Go to your site's characters.html file, and confirm which background is being assigned that line. Likely to vary between 2 variables, you should access your server's global config.php, you should find something like:
$ config ['darkborder'] = "# 9ac6e2";
$ config ['lightborder'] = "# bddcf0";
$ config ['vdarkborder'] = "# 475468";

Just change these colors or in the characters.html file you will change the background to a color you want, so instead of assigning 1 color that is defined in 1 global variable you will assign 1 exclusive color to this page.

Solution
Thanks everyone, I just checked the site after 24 hours and everything is just as I wanted. Thank you for your help, I close the topic.

Back