• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to change position of items on top of another?

scoterr

A pony.
Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm working on changing perspective in Tibia from that \ to |... Don't know how to describe it so I will post a screenshot:

5ASMx.png

So now... Where I need to change in code to modify the position of chest (for example) placed on table? I searched everywhere :C

Attachments

Last edited:
U want to place the chest on the table?
Check for tibia's table and chest on Tibia.dat. Check their properties and make them the same.

Yeah... But i want to change the position... In pixels. Normally it's placing like this "\" I want stacked items to only change theirs Y not X and Y. And I can't find it in code...

As far as I'm aware you can change it in Tibia.dat file (just as Baxnie says). However you may want to try with this:
Code:
[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Consolas]            [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Consolas][B]case[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Consolas] [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Consolas]ThingAttrDisplacement:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Consolas] [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Consolas]{[/FONT][/COLOR]
                m_displacement.x [B]=[/B] fin[B]->[/B]getU16();
                m_displacement.y [B]=[/B] fin[B]->[/B]getU16();
                m_attribs.set(attr, [B]true[/B]);
                [B]break[/B];
            }

I'm not 100% sure though.

Don't you need to change the client's drawing?
As the elevation would just change the y position and not the x offset?

True story man, the property he wants is elevation, but it is a single integer that works for x and y.
So, u'll have to change the sources to achieve this.
Displacement wont work as it does not consider if the object is on top of another one.

That's what I need! Thank You Baxnie, Summ and Diath for help :D Elevation property was thing that I was looking for. Thanks,

Back