• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows How to change the map on forgotten server?

Albanoxu

Reaction score
Guys, its again me, I wanted to know how can I change my map on my forgotten server? I have downloaded the cantera map and paste the data all in data :D , but it doesnt work.... I know i have to change something, but I dont know how... in the old Ot servers, i had to change the directory in config.lua, but in this 8.54 forgotten server(cying damson) I dont know how to do that...

Thanks forward!

One more question:
If I downloaded some new spells and monsters etc.... do I have to change anything in config.lua or just have to paste it in the folder data?

paste it in data/spells/scripts (the spells) and add them to data/spells/spells.xml

paste monsters in data/monsters/*monster type folder*/ and add them to data/monsters/monsters.xml

thanks coiler!
hey guys could u test my server shortly? Ip: dainik.no-ip.org (tibia 8.54) I want to know if it is working for other players. account manager 1/1

Back