• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to create and experiment with an otserver?

SpookieGamer

!@Too Spooky 4 You@!
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello! As the title says, I'm looking for a tutorial on how to create, start, and experiment with an otserver. I've always wanted to create one for my own personal growth, but I havent seen a tutorial explaining how to do so, but I might just be blind. Could someone please drop a link to a tutorial? I will greatly appreciated it, thank you.

Hello! As the title says, I'm looking for a tutorial on how to create, start, and experiment with an otserver. I've always wanted to create one for my own personal growth, but I havent seen a tutorial explaining how to do so, but I might just be blind. Could someone please drop a link to a tutorial? I will greatly appreciated it, thank you.
1692246009014.png

Back