• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to download TFS Sources

4220niller

XHTML / CSS Coder
Reaction score
Hey guys, im wondering how i can download the TFS sources directly from the SVN dir, but without using Tortoise SVN, since Tortoise SVN makes my context menu for directories look old-style, this is probably because im using Windows Vista..
So, if anyone knows how to download the sources without Tortoise SVN and without copy-paste each and everyone of the files, it would be very apriciated

try searching for a Vista Compatable SVN client on google
this may be the problem if your using a XP version or something, im not sure i have never used vista and never will...

the svn sources are bugged, they compile but they ALWAYS choose sqlite no matter what you have configured~

just get your posts and download it

(how many posts is it btw?)

Hey guys, im wondering how i can download the TFS sources directly from the SVN dir, but without using Tortoise SVN, since Tortoise SVN makes my context menu for directories look old-style, this is probably because im using Windows Vista..
So, if anyone knows how to download the sources without Tortoise SVN and without copy-paste each and everyone of the files, it would be very apriciated

If you want to download the latest sources for the Forgotten server use this link TFS are called "Rev" example we use now Rev357 with some bug fixes

-SOurces and a .dev included
-An new Compiled.exe already inside compiled by me =)

http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=1333

Back