• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to enable don't walk on +2 parcel in Cip files? (RealOTS)

BananaJuice

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to know how I can do so that you cannot walk on +2 parcel, boxes, chairs...

Very thank you and kind regards! :)

nope, he still will be able to push himself onto stack of parcels.
You need to patch game binary @BananaJuice
I figured it might be the game binary but wanted to make sure it wasn't something related to the files. Thank you very much for your answer @LordCompi as always a pleasure to have the help of someone like you. Health and best regards!
you can do it via client side using otc i think
Thanks for your reply too bro :*

You could prevent an otclient from allowing it in all cases (arrow keys, mouse click, push etc.) however somebody sufficiently skilled could circumvent it with a proxy-bot to send the required packet without interfacing with a client at all. So yeah, unfortunately you'll have to make the changes to the binary and unfortunately that is above my skill level!

with the proper code it wont be posible, i know cause i have faced that issue before, you are 100% wrong
Sorry, but you are wrong. Aside from what Lord and Michael said (using modified client/proxy), those parcels may also be covered with trash, so that the client will have no information about them and hence will not block sending the 'move' packet. In such case the server should still prevent that move, but it won't here.
It has to be fixed on the server's side, there is no way around. For cip files it means editing the game binary.

try to use this client GitHub - elderapo/The-Forgotten-Client: Open Source Game Client Project (https://github.com/elderapo/The-Forgotten-Client) adapt it to your server, with this client you can do few edits without need to edit the game binary, i have to say that client need to be fixed but atleast there you can do many things as i said before
I'm at work now, as soon as I get home I'll try it out. It could be a temporary solution but from what I see I will have to make the changes from the game binary. Thank you very much for your response and attention @Olddies a big hug!
Sorry, but you are wrong. Aside from what Lord and Michael said (using modified client/proxy), those parcels may also be covered with trash, so that the client will have no information about them and hence will not block sending the 'move' packet. In such case the server should still prevent that move, but it won't here.
It has to be fixed on the server's side, there is no way around. For cip files it means editing the game binary.
Thanks for this clarification @kay, I was not completely convinced by the idea of changing this from the client since it could be easily evaded as commented above. A big hug and a cordial greeting, as always a pleasure to have your opinion.

Last edited:
Just my two cents, never trust client about stuff like that, it doesn't know everything, there is a reason client communicates with server to get certain data and doesn't decide on his own.

Back