• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[How To] Fix TFS Error (0xc000007b) [Video]

Maltexor

Reaction score
Hey,

7LW0c.png

I saw a lot guys/girls complaining about this Error but it's so simple to fix it!

That happens when you use the 32-bit DLL files with the 64-bit binary.

WATCH IT FULLSCREEN AND HD/FULL HD PLEASE

Last edited:
it should help alot of people.but look at the first picture title.it is devenv(visual studio) not tfs :p
You Got my Like for the tutorial

yup, doesn't work. tried with either of the dll packs. same error. have all the microsoft visual c++ distributable versions installed both x84 and x64..
EDIT: trying to open TFS 1.3 server.
Any other suggestions to get this fck fixed?

yup, doesn't work. tried with either of the dll packs. same error. have all the microsoft visual c++ distributable versions installed both x84 and x64..
EDIT: trying to open TFS 1.3 server.
Any other suggestions to get this fck fixed?
Install Microsoft Visual Redistributable C++ 2010/2017 (64x-32x) then restart your PC
If you are using main TFS 1.3 64x not downgraded try those DLLs it should work, If you are using 32x or downgraded one just reply here and I will give you another DLL pack that suit your needs.

Attachments

Install Microsoft Visual Redistributable C++ 2010/2017 (64x-32x) then restart your PC
If you are using main TFS 1.3 64x not downgraded try those DLLs it should work, If you are using 32x or downgraded one just reply here and I will give you another DLL pack that suit your needs.
Okay basically all I had to do was install the vcpkg libraries ( otland/forgottenserver (https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/wiki/Compiling-on-Windows-(vcpkg)) ).
But now when I open the server, it simply opens the console tab, stays open doing nothing for 3 seconds and then closes, no error no nothing.

I also tried adding these dll's you gave me to the server folder but still the same thing, opens console for 3 seconds closes without any errors. Think it's not in the dll's nor libraries anymore - any suggestions?

EDIT: also wanted to point out that I have Microsoft Visual Redistributable C++ 2010/2017 (64x-32x), should be all good.

Last edited:
Okay basically all I had to do was install the vcpkg libraries ( otland/forgottenserver (https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/wiki/Compiling-on-Windows-(vcpkg)) ).
But now when I open the server, it simply opens the console tab, stays open doing nothing for 3 seconds and then closes, no error no nothing.

I also tried adding these dll's you gave me to the server folder but still the same thing, opens console for 3 seconds closes without any errors. Think it's not in the dll's nor libraries anymore - any suggestions?

EDIT: also wanted to point out that I have Microsoft Visual Redistributable C++ 2010/2017 (64x-32x), should be all good.
Did you edit MySQL settings in config.lua? Host/user/pass/database?
Or any anti virus that might have removed any files? sometimes anti virus can detect normal files as virus.

Last edited:
Did you edit MySQL settings in config.lua? Host/user/pass/database?
Or any anti virus that might have removed any files? sometimes anti virus can detect normal files as virus.
Yeah MySQL settings are in config.lua. Since I did not compile this server myself thought maybe I could get it to compile and it would fix everything. Yet when I try to compile, I get fatal error - fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'mysql/mysql.h': No such file or directory. basically with all the .cpp files. (at least 60+ errors)
tried different code generations AVX and SSE2 from some kind of tutorial as well.
EDIT: pretty sure anti virus has done nothing
ANOTHER EDIT: found something missing vcpkg installation steps. Forgot to do .\vcpkg integrate install.

Now its error C2653: 'CryptoPP': is not a class or namespace name (compiling source file ..\src\rsa.cpp)
error C3646: 'pk': unknown override specifier (compiling source file ..\src\rsa.cpp)
Basically rsa.h and rsa.cpp errors

Last edited:
Yeah MySQL settings are in config.lua. Since I did not compile this server myself thought maybe I could get it to compile and it would fix everything. Yet when I try to compile, I get fatal error - fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'mysql/mysql.h': No such file or directory. basically with all the .cpp files. (at least 60+ errors)
tried different code generations AVX and SSE2 from some kind of tutorial as well.
EDIT: pretty sure anti virus has done nothing
ANOTHER EDIT: found something missing vcpkg installation steps. Forgot to do .\vcpkg integrate install.

Now its error C2653: 'CryptoPP': is not a class or namespace name (compiling source file ..\src\rsa.cpp)
error C3646: 'pk': unknown override specifier (compiling source file ..\src\rsa.cpp)
Basically rsa.h and rsa.cpp errors
Remove your vcpkg file and follow this tutorial slowly Compile then retry to compile and tell me if you still getting errors.
and it should work even if you didn't compile it yourself, just get sure you wrote your MySQL info correct, your database name/user/password.
If you still can't fix, since you are trying for days now add my discord I will help you there easier.
LegenD#9189

Remove your vcpkg file and follow this tutorial slowly Compile then retry to compile and tell me if you still getting errors.
and it should work even if you didn't compile it yourself, just get sure you wrote your MySQL info correct, your database name/user/password.
If you still can't fix, since you are trying for days now add my discord I will help you there easier.
LegenD#9189
Ugh, tried from the beginning, still the same.

But thanks a lot for help, moved back to 1.2 and my mate compiles the server for now. Maybe if we feel like we need to move back to 1.3 I'll contact ya!

Thanks again!

Back