• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to fuck requiem

Russel

Reaction score
fun with polacks.cam

just me and storm on vent we both lagged as hell but wanted to fuck with them :D

When will palacz and the other noobs understand that you MUST ue when you are alone fucking tards

Are you Striper, right?

When well I remember, these a few months ago you hid behind Hotsteppers in order to protect your ass from Westbay.

No Bot = Dead For shure..

The dash gives him a great advantage.. so either we should buy magebot.. Or gms Should do something about this noob and his annoying dashi :p

anyways it seemed like a lot of fun for you..

:D

Codon you do realize I'm not with the "Polacks"?:D i got 1 friend there which is Scren

died today 3 times by them :(

Aerh and my 2 days off work are finished so i won't be online anymore again :( byebye another month.. :>

Codon you do realize I'm not with the "Polacks"?:D i got 1 friend there which is Scren

died today 3 times by them :(

Aerh and my 2 days off work are finished so i won't be online anymore again :( byebye another month.. :>

i'm not your friend anymore ? x(?

well u are i meant like you zelizard , scren not those new noobs that u invited

aff you should had let scren died ;(, hes a noob and dont deserve that lvl, well you should say thx to don dinero, bcuz of his fault, we coulnt kill scren ;(

i died twice cause of dash lol xD it moves u 2 spaces, so if your on stack i get out of it straight in trap @()

But dash rules omg xD Thanks to friends for helping me crack it :D none can catch up with me lol :DD

well I'm off to work in 10 mins so won't be on till late night :( 1-2 am probz :(

Have fun :(

codon sico
Jul 28 2009, 16:39:33 Killed at Level 659 by Ponczkers
Jul 28 2009, 16:37:50 Killed at Level 663 by Gqe'druid
eh show me the "how to fuck requiem"

again u trap yourself like a chicken

didnt cam it :<

ye and killed scren, dinoss x2, poyraz and dunno who else.

and showed u guys are so scared to fight 3 guys that u call ur whole team :;D

Back