• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to get an no-ip.org ip!

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello, I've seen allot of people that don't know how to set up an "etc.no-ip.org" ip..

It's allot better to use a "no-ip" as it look allot better both to web site and in ip changer..

well, lets get started:

1: setup a account at: No-IP - Dynamic DNS, Static DNS for Your Dynamic IP

2: Login and go to "Manage Hosts"

3: Click on "Add Host"..

Put in your global ip in the "Ip Address".
if you don't know your ip go this site and check on the top of the page: What's My IP Address? Networking Tools & More..

after this you have to select a Host name,, etc "Balextia" and then select in the bars to right which of the ip types you would like to have.. ect ".no-ip.org" or something else..

4: Click on create host, and you're done, your no-ip will work within 10 seconds to 5 minutes ;)

More:
you can also direct this ip to a already existed web site by:

Add host, and then do everything as I said above, but instead of "ip address" you click on "Web directed" and enter the we address of the site..

remember to open all necessary ports for xampp/OT server/what ever..

This tutorial wasn't much, but I hope someone find it useful..
and Rep++ would harm me ;)

Back