• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to import map by Byllan

Byllan

Reaction score
Just for import map take your self to a postion there you will import.
Then take File/import/Import Map.
After that take browser and choose the map you will import. Write in the postion there map will be!

Then ctrl+t and take the postion from your map. Then ctrl+G Write in the postion and you come to the map then ctrl+s for save it!

Here is youtube video too i show here how i doing!

YouTube - Import Map Ot

Just for import map take your self to a postion there you will import.
Then take File/import/Import Map.
After that take browser and choose the map you will import. Write in the postion there map will be!

Then ctrl+t and take the postion from your map. Then ctrl+G Write in the postion and you come to the map then ctrl+s for save it!

Here is youtube video too i show here how i doing!

YouTube - Import Map Ot

Wouldve never knew how to do that without your tutorial
(not)

If you have a decent computer, you can open two maps. (1st map = the one you use, 2nd map = the one you want to take a piece from)

Enter the 2nd map, find the place you are looking for, zoom out and mark the whole area.
(Hold in shift, while dragging a square with your mouse button).

When the area is marked, hold in ctrl + x. then move to 1st map, find a suitable place to place the map, and click ctrl + v.
After ctrl + v, do some last tuning, moving it to fit perfectly, and then click mouse button once to final place it there.

This way:
You don't have to be afraid that uneccesary maps will be imported.
That you won't overwrite anything.
Better placed on the map than a regular import.

dont be stupid znote it will only copy one floor! ¬¬
nice bylan :=)

@up lack of experience hold ctrl and you will be able to select multiple floor
@topic good job :p

i just open the two maps in RME and then copy the shit i wanna transfer, easy as that

I've got a problem when trying to Import maps. RME keeps crashing everytime im trying to import a map. Why?

Is this for 8.6? I mean if im hosting a 10:31 map would i be able to import this oken map?

Back