• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to make an 8.20 Server to 8.40?

hellyea

OT-Fan
Reaction score
Hello guys, if you see, im a new Member. :)

So, im not "totaly" noobed in OT Server createing etc. but after 1 year of setting OT's online i want to know how to make an 8.20 Server to 8.40 (dno if this even work) if yes.
Please can someone Explain me that. That would be nice ;)

Im using the "Gesior War 8.20"
I tried to copy all Gesior War files and put it in an Forgotten 8.4 Server :p
But probaly it won't work. :)

Thanks anyway - greetings Hellyea.

Sorry for my bad English Gramma :p

So, im not "totaly" noobed in OT Server createing etc. but after 1 year of setting OT's online i want to know how to make an 8.20 Server to 8.40 (dno if this even work) if yes.

gesior war has been compiled by the gesior and if u want use this war u can only use 8.20 version if u want to make new war or ots on 8.40 check distributions for tfs 0.2 or tfs 0.3

Hmm, if you connect to this ot (213.112.193.74) they use Gesior War 8.4, I also looking for that server.

Back
Top Bottom