• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How To Make Your Own Multiclient[Easy][7.4 - 9.53]

Doesn't work for me and I downloaded the exact Hex editor you have a link for to download, I also followed each and every step in the tutorial you've made and even tried with "save as" but I still get "The following errors occured during saving:
Error saving file: Access is denied. (0x80070005)", and when I change 75 to eb the eb turns red, and I might be completely wrong about it but doesn't that mean something is wrong? Thanks for answer in advance! //Kioshi

Oh yeah I forgot to tell which client, silly me...It's for 9.70.

Last edited:
whats the hold up for version 9.71?

how do we find what line needs to be changed ina new version?

Hello, when I tryed to make MC on new update on Tibianic, it downloading new version of tibianic.exe, there has to be some more code to block updating, please help

So, how do we find it if the address was moved? I'm looking at a 7.4 client right now and it's not at the right address.

Back