• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to make your tibia client faster

For "newest" VGA the engine 0 = directx5, does not work properly. 10~20 FPS, and not pixel shader.

Learn abit before posting simple tricks.

Is fully for people that use it.

I appreciate that video and posts man it really helped me, I really appreciate it

Dude, it's really nothing, it's just setting your clients to suit your computer. People have different computers with different settings, for example DirectX 9, with this tutorial, you just made my client shitty and slow as hell. CipSoft has given this tutorial for YEARS. Whoever didn't know this, sure hell be retarded.

And to tell you once more, you do not need to add a "yes" at the end.

Btw, by making the framerate 100, it will be more faster
I tried 30 and it been semi-slow!
At 100, is super-faster!

I got to admit that this video is made by me long time ago and i am embarrassed to watch it since i didn't really know what i was doing back then :D BTW this video is meant to help people with older computers like i had back then... Also i got no idea why it got posted here but i guess i am glad it did since it has gotten plenty of views from this site.

its true this does help, and i watched the video on youtube couple years back worked awesome,, now find more info cuss if i use anything besides Dx9 i get pink blotches and cut outs majorly messes up my tibia client. ty Rep++

Back