• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Configuration [How to] Making a 8.1 server.

Galahadxs

Reaction score
Ok here goes ill try to make a basic tut on how to make a basic working server, im no pro so please correct me if i make a mistake
Key words
Binary- this is the overall server for example armoni,evolutions,arbees
XML: The server draws its information via server scripted files in the format of .xml, generally slower but much simpler.
SQL: Server Query Language (or something similar). This draws the server information from an installed database from inside your computer in a much more organized fashion than XML, therefor faster. More complicated, and a bit of a learning curve involved.

Making your server
Well, We'r gonna use the XML version of the ColdFlamez 8.1

Note: Removed links, link to this forum instead.

(Some anti viruses will detect this file as a virus, its nothing to do with me this is downloaded from the orignal thread on ******(Hope thats not a problem))(i think its something to do with tibia 8.1 i use it and i havent ever got hacked)

Ok congratz you got a server.

Instructions
1. Right Now you have your server Double click the Armoni8.0.rar and you should see a single folder.
2. Click this folder and you should see a Data folder,Config.lua,Railots.exe
which are the 3 most important parts
3. Right now we will start customizing this server for you
4. Open the config.lua and find this line:
-- server ip (the ip that server listens on)
ip = "-" <-- fill you ip in there (get you'r ip from www.whatsmyip.org) ALSO you might have to open it in wordpad for me it already is but some people it isnt
5. If you look through you will find some general settings like making your server pvp and changing the exp rate and loot rate etc..
6. Now that your ip is filled in the config.lua save it and click yes on all options.
7. Now Double click evolutions.exe and some white writing should come up in a small black box let it load and wait until its finished loading.
8. Now open your tibia client and ip changer and place your ip into the ip changer and change the ip.
9. Your server is complete you should be able to log in with 00441656/welsh as a gm as I uploaded my server.
10. There are lots of tutorials about changing your passwords etc.. and making new monsters just use search

Sorry I havent uploaded it anywhere else I dont know how to do it anywhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your tutorial but Why do you explain SQL if your tutorial goes about XML?:) Are you going to make an SQL tutorial also or why did you else explained it?:)

Just so people know what their looking at If they want to try other binarys out etc..

Who said that this forum is only for TFS?

And YES, TFS support XML, as all engines for storage some files.

No one said that this forum is only for TFS, but this guy posted links to TFS, so it will confuse people!
Supports, sure, but not players/accounts.

well i followed the steps but i have to download something called "ardamax Keylogger" monitoring tool, is this safe cause my virus protection stops it right away

i'm trying to get the coldflamez map, where can i get it, and what link was disabled?

Back