• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to set up a Modem?

mikeware

Reaction score
Hey dudes, i was wondering how do I enter in the configs of my modem, tryed some ips in the browser but nothing works, its my modem i want to config not my router. Maybe have the answer in the instructions of my modem but im not finding right now...

Ehm, usually you don't enter anything in the modem, depending on how you connect.

Often the username and password is either entered in the router connected to the modem or on you computer.

Try making an ADSL connection on your comp if you dont have a router.

Ehm, usually you don't enter anything in the modem, depending on how you connect.

Often the username and password is either entered in the router connected to the modem or on you computer.

Try making an ADSL connection on your comp if you dont have a router.

I have a router and the modem, what I want is configure my modem not my router, router is simple and any1 here know how, atleast I guess, but to configure the modem I dont know how, my modem can be configured but I guess that my ISP that configure it, I cant do it manualy..

Back