• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL How to Setup a MySQL Database (with photos)

Hey. i got 1 question.. why do ppl play this game?? i got a own wow server.. fisrt i had xml 8.0 tibia now 3.1.2 wow patch server :S

Great job! but im stick at the fourth step!! :(
How do i put in this codes in MySQL part!? I can't write in the file i don't know why.
Please answer fast cuz i rly need this! Thank you for all good information mate! :)

Last edited:
Just wanted to say thanks a lot for all this information and indeed, the server and map setup. got the server up and running but I get a connection refused error when trying to enter the account maker.

My IP has been changed to 127.0.0.1 and as far as i know, i have followed each step carefully. Anyone have any ideas? It all seems to be working except that I cannot connect.

Thanks again for all this and thanks in advance for any reply.

Thank you soooo much dude ive been trying to do this forever now i finaaly understand the whole thing! THanks bro!!

run /xampp/xampp-portcheck.exe

skype usually uses port 80

My brother said that i need to shutdown skype but i dunno i need it open.

2ylljpf.png

You can run Apache on port 8080 if you want to keep Skype open.

/xampp/apache/conf/httpd.conf, change:
Code:
Listen 80
To:
Code:
Listen 8080

If you want to access localhost now, you'll have to use http://localhost:8080/ or http://127.0.0.1:8080/

Ah ok thanks, but got one more question, now im on this "import the db thing to localhost"

on frakfarmers rl map, the new one, there is two db things and i tested both of them but nothing happens :S

This is really diffrent, last time i did a sql thing was when these photos was created.

ive done everything !
when i click on my database all things comes upp like
accounts, accountsviplist, bans ....
BUT when i klick on SQL it says :

Fel
SQL-fråga:

SELECT label, id
FROM `phpmyadmin`.`pma_bookmark`
WHERE dbase = 'noobwar'
AND (

user = 'root'
OR user = ''
)
ORDER BY label
MySQL sa:

#1142 - SELECT command denied to user ''@'localhost' for table 'pma_bookmark'

Alright i have 2 problems.

1. The Apache in Xampp wont Load Apache, it asks for me administration, so i allow that, then it never loads
2. The Localhost wont ever let me go their, i get to the link above for localhost 8080, and it sends me to a japanese Website, so can you guy's please help me out and maybe i can use Teamviewer for help on how to make one

see this on STEP 4 i have this error

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'world_id' in 'field list'' in C:\Program Files\xampp legend\htdocs\install.php:515 Stack trace: #0 C:\Program Files\xampp legend\htdocs\install.php(515): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `pl...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\Program Files\xampp legend\htdocs\install.php on line 515

on step 5 i have this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\Program Files\xampp legend\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:228 Stack trace: #0 C:\Program Files\xampp legend\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(228): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\Program Files\xampp legend\htdocs\install.php(572): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\Program Files\xampp legend\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 228

can sombody help me thx

Back